How to Purchase
For clients that are interested in RLCT thermal desorption systems and need to know more about them prior to purchasing our equipment, RLCT has developed a simple and efficient working system to provide those customers with plant specific operating information. The interested customers should contact us directly and are encouraged to fill out the proposal request form below. This form provides RLCT engineers with some basic information about the client’s remediation needs. There is not any charge or fee for this service.
Once the proposal request is received, RLCT will analyze the information and develop a preliminary pricing proposal for customers’ review. The preliminary proposals will usually be followed with a face-to-face discussion to outline all the specific issues that cannot be outlined in the request form. RLCT can assist customers with certain operating information including estimated operating cost for their further internal analysis, budgeting and market research in their respective markets. Once all the specific issues have been taken into account a final proposal can be generated which will lead to a purchase order. After the Purchase Order is received, clarified and mutually agreed RLCT is ready to start the execution of the project. In addition, RLC Technologies, Inc. welcome further amendments, which would benefit the project, to be included into the initial purchase order.
One 76" diameter ATDU. The unit is a complete plant provided with Vapor Recovery Unit, Oil Water Separator and central plant Control House with including pre-wired Control Panel & Motor Control Center. The unit is suitable for treating drilling waste, contaminated soils or sands, RCRA wastes, oily sludge & centrifuge cakes. Suitable for installation in Class 1 Div. 2 hazardous areas. Please contact RLC Technologies, Inc. or email [email protected] for further information.
One 54" diameter ATDU. The unit is a complete plant provided with Vapor Recovery Unit, Oil Water Separator and central plant Control House with including pre-wired Control Panel & Motor Control Center. The unit is suitable for treating drilling waste, contaminated soils or sands, RCRA wastes, oily sludge & centrifuge cakes. Unit is certified per CE/ATEX directives. Electrical power is 380 V 50 hz..
In addition to the standard RLCT equipment the plant is provided with the following:
- All the electrical wiring has been disassembled and tagged for the new implantation. Armored wires suitable for hydrocarbons
- Upgraded feed hopper
- The feeding conveyor has been modified with internal baffles
- Combustion gases stack built in a special alloy
- Diesel feeding unit: diesel tank, 2 centrifugal pumps, pressure switch
- Carbon filter pack
- Vapor recirculation line: flame arrestor, new demister, thermocouple with alarm
- Scraper for automatic cleaning the duct between ATDU an VRU
- Progressive cavity pump for extracting the sludge at the bottom of the VRU
- Split trough for the discharge screw conveyor (easier cleanings and maintenance)
- Emergency power generator
Please contact RLC Technologies, Inc. or email [email protected] for further information.